Hello :) I am Helen!
- I have a beautiful son, and I’m not even biased when I say this (unless everybody else is lying to me) He’s so smiley and even after a hard day running around after him, one of his smiles will lift my mood.
- I tend to latch onto trends about six months after everybody else. I have literally just found instagram. I blame having a child for this.
- The best place I’ve ever been to was New Zealand, it was unforgettable.
- I’m studying Social Policy and Criminology with the Open University and loving it. However I somehow managed to sign up to do a full time instead of part time course, so getting it all done is slightly stressful.
- I love anything written by Marian Keyes, she’s my absolute favourite author and covers tricky topics such as mental health and addiction but with great comic effect.
- I absolutely love cheese, in particular babybels and cheesestrings!
- I am still undecided on my career path; all I know is that I want to make a difference in someone’s life.
- I love a nice chunky piece of knitwear. Perfect with pajama bottoms and a mug of tea!
- I bought a bobble hat today but am worried I look slightly like a mugger in it.
- Mulled wine is the best drink invented.